The Precor TRM 833 Treadmill delivers a smooth and responsive running performance with the added benefit of Integrated Footplant Technology (IFT) and Ground Effects Impact Control (GFX). The Precor TRM 833 Treadmill is built with exceptional durability, comfort and ease-of-use to meet all exercise goals. The easy to use handgrip sensors and telemetry monitor heart rate during workouts, helping users stay in an aerobic workout zone so they can optimize fat burn and improve cardio fitness. Precor’s patented belt system adjusts belt velocity 1000 times per second to match natural changes in foot speed, producing a smooth, rhythmic stride and reducing the jarring impact that can stress joints and cause injuries.
- Preset Programs: (7) Manual, Interval, Basic, Heart Rate Control, Aerobic, Random Fitness Test (following the firefighters’ protocol that is enabled in diagnostics)
- Electronic Readouts: Calories, Distance, Heart rate control, Incline, Profile, SmartRate, Speed, Pace, Average speed, Time elapsed, Time remaining, Percent complete, Workout summary, Heart rate analysis
- Ramp Angle: 20°
- Reversible Deck: Yes
- Emergency Stop: Safety clip attached to emergency stop switch to immediately turn off power, bringing treadmill to a gentle stop. Stop switch has no magnet to lose and has a guard to prevent inadvertent activation.
- Accessories Holder(s): Yes
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Console Language(s): English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Reading Rack: Integrated
The Precor TRM 833 Treadmill was created to complement the entire Experience Series line, the P30 console of the 833 features easy-to-use motion controls and uses a LED based console that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep users moving. Precor’s Impact control systen reduces fatigue and helps users maintain even speed; it combines ideal cushioning where feet land and vital stability where they push off.