The bar on the Precor Icarian Smith Machine is counter-balanced for a starting weight under 15 pounds. This is an ideal way for users of all strength levels to perform a wide range of upper- and lower-body exercises. There are no crossbar support members at floor level, permitting benches to be conveniently rolled into the unit from either direction.
- Plate Storage Pins
- Adjustable Start Position
- The precise angle of the Smith Machine frame optimizes the body’s natural movement path for proper squat form.
- Adjustable safety stops easily accessed from the user position
- Six weight plate storage horns
- Foot pads and heavy duty levelor device acomodates uneven floor surfaces
This machine has silky smooth linear bearings and is built like a tank. Built in safeties make it a great choice when training alone. The smith machine is just as effective as free weights, and you’re far less likely to get hurt.