Built for comfort, the Life Fitness Integrity Elliptical Cross-Trainer is a proven machine that offers a variety of low-impact workouts. Engineered to be ergonomically correct, with the durability only Life Fitness can provide, these machines take elliptical cross-training to a whole new level. The bio-mechanics on this high-end machine are exceptionally smooth, allowing very low-impact training at 25 resistance levels. The Life Fitness Integrity Elliptical provides a Total Body Exercise. Equipped with Proven Stride technology the Integrity series elliptical produces a unique, popular motion with an 18″ stride length, research-based ellipse path and bio-mechanically correct moving arms.
The Life Fitness CLSX is part of the Integrity Series, and the Integrity console features 16 preset workout programs to help trainees make the most of exercise time. These diverse training programs have titles such as Hill, Foothills, Cascades, Kilimanjaro, Interval and Random. Two modes called Cross-Train Aerobic and Cross-Train Reverse include motivating prompts throughout. Each cross-trainer offers wireless internet connection, so you can monitor valuable asset data. The Life Fitness Integrity Ellipticals are for those who want a sleek design and intuitive console with added workouts, or those who just want to get on and go. The Life Fitness Integrity Elliptical is powered completely by human movement, you can place these energy-efficient cross-trainers anywhere in your facility, with no electrical cords or outlets to consider.
- Commercial durability including a rear drive design known for low maintenance requirements
- Club-quality performance with a biomechanically correct stride and comfortable upper-body motion
- Motivating program variety with 16 preset workouts focused on interval training, cardio endurance, calorie burn and other goals
- A “green machine” with the option to be powered by user energy and to auto-start with the trainee’s motion; also works with a power cord
- Stride Length: 20″
- Resistance: 25 Levels
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and Wireless